As part of the recent Greenpeace awareness campaign to sensitize the public about the bad sides of the secret trading pact between EU and USA (TTIP), I developed the campaign website ttip.at inhouse. Having no time at all, from campaign initiation to web-launch, my team and I managed to kick of a minimalistic but fully conversion-optimized onepager-website, with some nice goodies.
- optimized content, modals & style for different target groups
- bottom-up information architecture (from basic to detailed infos about this complex topic)
- detailed info- & target groups are fully linkable through parameters
- sucessfully beating my personal hate-love: hacking crossdomain-tracking for our unflexible .net-CMS petition forms
- completely trackable (anonymous) user(+)-journey: from visit to signup to share to share-visit for optimizing our engagement ladder
- responsive design with optimized image-structure for multiple screen ratios
- additional sms-signup possibilities for mobile users
- very decent menu-navigation and overall branding
Just the loading time needs optimization, by hopefully switching from iframe-embeds to an api-version of our petition-form sooner or later. Nonetheless, quite happy about the result already! Big thanks also to my favorite illustrator Evi, who produced 4 amazing illustrations for the different campaign aspects. Be sure to check them out!